Payment and Shipping
Payment and Payment Methods Accepted
Payment must be made prior to goods being dispatched.
Special orders require a 50% upfront payment and balance is due prior to dispatch.
International customers (ie. not in Australia), please contact us prior to finalising your orders as we are still setting up the correct international shipping charges. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Paying online with PayPal
Pay online via the secure payment system “PayPal”. It enables you to choose a number of different options.
- Direct Deposit
Our banking details are:
Account Name: Miriam Baxt
Account Number: 1357-97835
If you have any problems, call us: (613) 9578 7237 or email us.
- Cheque / Money Order
We accept personal cheques or Australia Post money orders made payable to “Miriam Baxt”. Purchases made by this method will only be dispatched once we have cleared the cheque or money order through our bank.
Delivery times and fees:
We make every effort to have all goods dispatched within 24-72 hours of the order being placed (bar orders using cheque payments – see above). Australia Post deliveries take an average of 3-5 working days but may be longer for interstate or overseas deliveries or quicker to local or capital cities. Courier deliveries should take 2-3 days for capital cities and longer for other areas. We cannot guarantee delivery times.
Returns and Exchanges:
- Digital items are non-refundable.
- We will gladly refund or exchange purchased items under the following conditions:
- All goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- You must first contact us and organise the proper documentation prior to returning anything.
- Refunds will only be given on faulty or damaged goods.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment.
- Postage and delivery costs are not refundable.
- All goods to be exchanged must be returned as new (i.e. unused, undamaged, all seals intact and in original packaging.)
- All products displayed as “sale items” are not returnable unless faulty.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage attributed to Australia Post or couriers handling to any item purchased from us.
- Items being returned, must be sent via prepaid arrangement. Under no circumstances will items be accepted C.O.D. Any such item sent C.O.D. will be returned C.O.D. (it will not be accepted and Australia Post will recoup all fees from the original sender).
- If you place an order for a product that subsequently becomes unavailable or there is a delay in delivery we will contact you via email and phone within 24-48 hours to advise you of the situation. Generally, your options will be:
- Immediate refund
- Wait until the product is available (we will advise you of an ETA)
- Replace the product with a substitute product, where possible.
Delivery outside of Australia:
Most but not all of our products (i.e. not all electrical items) can be delivered anywhere in the world. Added costs will be incurred for such deliveries. Also, the recipient will be liable for any customs duty/fees deemed appropriate by the customs authority in their country.
Other General Terms and Conditions:
- Orders requested to be left unattended at customers’ premises will be entirely at customers’ risk.
- Please state when ordering if you wish to have delivery insurance. An extra charge will be incurred.
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars.
- By placing an order with us, either via this website or other method, you agree to, and accept each and all of the above terms and conditions.
We respect your right to privacy. We guarantee that the information given to us will be held in trust, and only be used for the purposes you have authorised. It will remain confidential and will not be transferred without your consent. It will never be sold or given to any third party(s), except to execute your orders or to send you information.
How we use the information you give us:
- send out orders;
- send out newsletters, new and current product information and special offers;
- improve content on our website.
While every effort has been made to ensure that the information included on this web site is accurate the author cannot make any guarantees nor can they assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or product or process disclosed, or for any damage incurred directly or indirectly from the information contained in these pages.
The information presented in this website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for diagnosis and treatment by a qualified licensed professional. It is the responsibility of the site user to seek advice from a qualified professional.
As far as the law allows, all people connected with the writing and publishing of this material disclaim all liability arising from the negligence of the writers and publishers of this material.